Blade & Soul is now live! You can download it for free here and start playing!
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Lv 51 HM1 Dungeon Boss|
Boss Attacks/Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Winter Mane uses the following attacks:
- punch with left hand
- 180 degree frontal sweep attack with right hand (knockback)
- 360 degree circle AOE; 3 hits; last hit knockback
- throw ice at a player, if hit player gets frozen for 18s
- pulls a player with iron chain
- charge and roaring attack
- jumps into the air and strikes on the ground
- tread on the ground with left foot (AOE daze)
- can counter frontal attack
- put right hand on the ground to summon an automaton
- 6000 damage and full-screen flash after automaton explode (can be iframed)
- if HP < 1,000,000: generate ice pools on floor which explode after few seconds
Note: If the bosses froze a player and an automaton hits this frozen player, this player will receive a penetration buff which basically increases your DPS.
Note: It may help if a Blade Dancer or Destroyer carry the boss into a corner of the room, so that less automatons pass by and explode.
Getting hit by an automaton explode flashbang, the player is unable to move for 1-2 seconds and thus can't dodge other attacks like the main AOE which should be CC'ed or iframed. So it is a good idea to iframe the exploding automatons, as well.
Achievements and Titles[edit | edit source]
No titles can be obtained from this boss
Defeating Winter Mane leads to the following achievements and achievement points:
|# Winter Mane kills||Achievement name||# points|
|1||Ice to Meet You||10|
|100||The Cold Shoulder||30|
|1000||Snow Time Like the Present||45|
Quests[edit | edit source]
Loot[edit | edit source]
|Sealed Ice Weapon|
|Demon Spirit Stone|
|Stylish Guerilla Design|
|Feral Fang Design|
|Sentry Hairpin Design|
|Petal of Lament|
|Pink Penguin Pet|