Blade & Soul is now live! You can download it for free here and start playing!
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Description[edit | edit source]
Uppercut is a skill available when your opponent is being dazed/stunned, knocking up the opponent to the mid-air, enabling the use of the Summoner's Play Time or other classes' airborne attack skills
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
Requires Level 24
Trait Trees[edit | edit source]
The skill has no trait tree.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Uppercut is a good skill to use in PvP and solo content like Mushin's Tower, especially with Rumblebees that allows to hit mid-air target. An airborne opponent is helpless and cannot use any escape skill in mid-air.
- When the target hits the ground, there is a brief time that he is considered as being knock downed, allowing the use of Power Pounce to extend the CC duration, or let Weed Whack benefiting from cooldown reduction.
- If do it right, the combination between Power Pounce, Uppercut, Play Time and Weed Whack can chain CC some bosses in Mushin, skipping their dangerous mechanic attack.
- However, in PvE group content, knocking up the boss is annoying to other players, especially melee classes who cannot use their stronger skills on mid-air target.
- If you use Sunflower, do not use Uppercut, as your attack will certainly miss the target.