Got it! Thanks a lot again for hpeling me out!
From what I'm seeing, the Force Master is now not using an inner chi bar and is now using the same "Sword Chi/Point/etc" system. Will update as I have more infoLiosrakia 01:46, 18 January 2012 (UTC)
Now editing[edit source]
Hey all, ZirconPaladin here. As I play through the game for the first time I'm noting down exactly how all the skills and things work. I've reworked the page to be in line with the official translation and added a whole bunch of new skills (though I'm only level 11, hah.)
A couple parts of the leftover descriptions need confirmation, since I didn't notice them during my research. Things such as Blazing Palm doing more damage with more Ember stacks, and how the damage for Impact scales.
For Impact, this is what I observed. The tooltip says about 11 damage, which is exactly the damage I was doing at around level 4, so the additional Explosion damage should have been around 7 as well, since that's what it said on the tooltip. With that, I got 16/32/48/64 additional damage *on top* of that for each Ember stack past 1, which presumably accounts for that 75% additional Ember damage. As I stated in the article, I could be missing something about how Ember stacks fundamentally work, but here's the data.
* Base damage: 11~12 * Damage with 1 stack: 17~19 (only does the ~7 additional Explosion damage) * Damage with 2 stacks: 41~44 (does ~14 additional Explosion damage, plus 16 from 75% Ember?) * Damage with 3 stacks: 63~66 (does ~21 additional Explosion damage, plus 32 from 75% Ember?) * Damage with 4 stacks: 86~87 (does ~28 additional Explosion damage, plus 48 from 75% Ember?) * Damage with 5 stacks: 114 (does ~35 additional Explosion damage, plus 64 from 75% Ember?)
- Hey nice work with the page! I've been working on the Blade Dancer page using skill templates as well. If you want to make it look similar that'd be great, we could certainly make all class pages look a little more like each other. --Cappucciruno (talk) 16:50, 23 January 2016 (UTC)
- Gladly! You're separating things by button press, right? I'll separate out the page and include it on this one like you have. ZirconPaladin (talk) 16:55, 23 January 2016 (UTC)
- Also, I feel like it may actually be easier for readers to figure things out if instead of sorting by button press (granted that's the way it is in the game) we sort by functionality first. Things like placing the VCXZ Fire skills together and the VCXZ Frost skills together, the Phantom Grip skills together, etc. I dunno if this is a good idea. ZirconPaladin (talk) 17:03, 23 January 2016 (UTC)
- Yes I'd like that better as well, but the problem with this is that not all skills have a state/functionality to go with, or may have many of them. Also, while it's straightforward for the Force Master, some classes aren't as well divided. Plus then with keys it's easier to follow the way skills are presented in-game. --Cappucciruno (talk) 17:18, 23 January 2016 (UTC)