Blade & Soul is now live! You can download it for free here and start playing!
Say No to the Dress
|Act||Act , Chapter|
|Starts in||Scouting Party|
|Also occurs in||Dusk Adder Stronghold|
|Ends in||Scouting Party|
|Turn in to||Jinwaryo|
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Jinwaryo
- Recover Jinwaryo's dress from Magomun in the Dusk Adder Stronghold
- Speak with Jinwaryo
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
1. Speak with Jinwaryo
- "My dress. Why would they steal my dress?"
- "If you're not too busy, I could use your assistance in a private matter.
- This morning, after I finshed my patrol shift, I came back to camp to discover my personal effects were gone!
- Most of the stuff that was stolen is easily replaceable, except for one item: a dress.
- My mother made it for me before she passed, and it has great sentimental value. I need it back. (Mother was such a talented seamstress)
- It doesn't take a genius to know who's behind this theft: those Lumang Dusk Adder things you've seen skulking around.
- The thief could have been anyone in the gang, but my money's on Magomun. He's been spotted in the area and is known for committing random petty thefts.
- He's likely lying low in the Dusk Adder Stronghold to the north. If you're heading up that way, keep an eye out for a white dress? (I just hope they haven't resold it yet.)"
- "I've never had to lock up my things before."
- Magomun's Underling:
- "Your girlfriend'll love that dress, boss! She'll look prettier than ever."
- Dusk Adder Captain Magomun:
- "She better like it! It was hard enough to get."
- "This is your last chance to run! I'm warning you!"
3. Speak with Jinwaryo
- "That's it! That's my dress! You found it!"
- "You found my dress! Thank you so much, hero. By the way, did you ever figure out why they stole it in the first place?"
- It was meant as a gift for Magomun's girlfriend.
- "That explains why it's still in one piece. And it smells like he even had it cleaned!
- I can't offer much for a reward as they also stole all my money. If you ever need a favor, just ask. (I think I'm going to wash it myself, just to be safe.)"
- "I just bought a lock for my trunk. Last time this'll ever happen."