Blade & Soul is now live! You can download it for free here and start playing!
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Say No to the Dress
|Act||Act , Chapter|
|Starts in||Scouting Party|
|Also occurs in||Dusk Adder Stronghold|
|Ends in||Scouting Party|
|Turn in to||Jinwaryo|
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Jinwaryo
- Recover Jinwaryo's dress from Magomun in the Dusk Adder Stronghold
- Speak with Jinwaryo
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
1. Speak with Jinwaryo
- "My dress. Why would they steal my dress?"
- "If you're not too busy, I could use your assistance in a private matter.
- This morning, after I finshed my patrol shift, I came back to camp to discover my personal effects were gone!
- Most of the stuff that was stolen is easily replaceable, except for one item: a dress.
- My mother made it for me before she passed, and it has great sentimental value. I need it back. (Mother was such a talented seamstress)
- It doesn't take a genius to know who's behind this theft: those Lumang Dusk Adder things you've seen skulking around.
- The thief could have been anyone in the gang, but my money's on Magomun. He's been spotted in the area and is known for committing random petty thefts.
- He's likely lying low in the Dusk Adder Stronghold to the north. If you're heading up that way, keep an eye out for a white dress? (I just hope they haven't resold it yet.)"
- "I've never had to lock up my things before."
- Magomun's Underling:
- "Your girlfriend'll love that dress, boss! She'll look prettier than ever."
- Dusk Adder Captain Magomun:
- "She better like it! It was hard enough to get."
- "This is your last chance to run! I'm warning you!"
3. Speak with Jinwaryo
- "That's it! That's my dress! You found it!"
- "You found my dress! Thank you so much, hero. By the way, did you ever figure out why they stole it in the first place?"
- It was meant as a gift for Magomun's girlfriend.
- "That explains why it's still in one piece. And it smells like he even had it cleaned!
- I can't offer much for a reward as they also stole all my money. If you ever need a favor, just ask. (I think I'm going to wash it myself, just to be safe.)"
- "I just bought a lock for my trunk. Last time this'll ever happen."