Blade & Soul is now live! You can download it for free here and start playing!
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Description[edit | edit source]
Depend on how it is traited, Rumblebee can be cast consecutively, become a Damage-Over-Time skill, or is changed into Sunflower.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
Trait Trees[edit | edit source]
- The first branch is focused on dealing weak but quick and consecutive damage.
- The second branch turns the skill into a long-cooldown and DoT skill that can be cast without breaking stealth (proc by Seed Shroud). The skill is for an uncommon stealth-build used during PvP.
- The third branch is similar to the first branch, but more damaging and focus-consuming, making it require on some setup in order to maximize its potent.
- The fourth branch changes the skill into Sunflower
Hongmoon Version[edit | edit source]
It is obtainable via the use of Rumblebees - Volume 2, collected from one of the following:
- Bloodshade Harbor
- Trade with Freezing Orbs in Cold Storage.
- Trade with Battleground Points gained from Whirlwind Valley
- Trade with Zen Beans gained from 1v1 and 3v3 matches.
- The first branch and the second branch of Rumblebees to be cast instantly on CCed target. Instant cast has faster cast rate, guaranteed critical hit and cost no focus.
- The third branch to have Focus Cost reduced to 2, in case of consecutive cast.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Rumblebees can be cast faster, the closer the Summoner is to the target.
- The skill gains extra effects when cast on CCed target.
- Its 1st branch and 3rd branch is useful in 24-man instances that stack up Critical buff.
- The skill can hit airborne target. This makes Rumblebees a good build to use during PvP.
- In order to eliminate the cast time of the second branch and third branch, you will need to score a critical hit with the Hongmoon version of Rosethorn
- Constantly pressing both of the and the button will increase the skill input rate.