Focus Cost 2
Description[edit | edit source]
Depend on how it is traited, Rumblebee can be cast consecutively, become a Damage-Over-Time skill, or is changed into Sunflower.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
Trait Trees[edit | edit source]
- The first branch is focused on dealing weak but quick and consecutive damage.
- The second branch turns the skill into a long-cooldown and DoT skill that can be cast without breaking stealth (proc by Seed Shroud). The skill is for an uncommon stealth-build used during PvP.
- The third branch is similar to the first branch, but more damaging and focus-consuming, making it require on some setup in order to maximize its potent.
- The fourth branch changes the skill into Sunflower
Hongmoon Version[edit | edit source]
It is obtainable via the use of Rumblebees - Volume 2, collected from one of the following:
- Bloodshade Harbor
- Trade with Freezing Orbs in Cold Storage.
- Trade with Battleground Points gained from Whirlwind Valley
- Trade with Zen Beans gained from 1v1 and 3v3 matches.
- The first branch and the second branch of Rumblebees to be cast instantly on CCed target. Instant cast has faster cast rate, guaranteed critical hit and cost no focus.
- The third branch to have Focus Cost reduced to 2, in case of consecutive cast.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Rumblebees can be cast faster, the closer the Summoner is to the target.
- The skill gains extra effects when cast on CCed target.
- Its 1st branch and 3rd branch is useful in 24-man instances that stack up Critical buff.
- The skill can hit airborne target. This makes Rumblebees a good build to use during PvP.
- In order to eliminate the cast time of the second branch and third branch, you will need to score a critical hit with the Hongmoon version of Rosethorn
- Constantly pressing both of the and the button will increase the skill input rate.