Ride Dragon Pulse
Ride Dragon Pulse[edit | edit source]
Description[edit | edit source]
Ride Dragon Pulse is a passive skill that enable players to use Dragon Pulses in specific places of the world/dungeons, greatly shorten travel time.
Dragon Pulse cannot be used in-combat.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
Acquired from completion of the story quest Act 1, Chapter 16 The Eight Master
Tips[edit | edit source]
- You can know where a Dragon Pulse leads to by stand near it and look at your mini-map, or open the map and click on the Dragon Pulse icon.
- If you get stuck in-combat and cannot ride pulse, check if there is any Summoner or Warlock in your group. Their pets are often the cause of the bug.
- Green Dragon Pulses are for travel to non-boss places, while red ones lead straight to bosses or boss' rooms.
- There are Dragon Pulses in some dungeons that lead straight to the boss room. In order to open these pulses, it is needed to fail the boss once. Have one person to aggro the boss, then die or use Escape function.
- In Zaiwei Ruins, after the boss Tarakhan is down, there is a chance that there will be a Red Dragon Pulse appear, signaling the upcoming spawn of Visara.