Blade & Soul is now live! You can download it for free here and start playing!
We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
fOn the 13.09.17 the Professions System was changed with the Gunslinger update. Currently this Page is being updated.
Blade and Soul has many crafting professions that players can learn once they reached level 11 and they can learn it in Jadestone Village.
There are many crafting professions, depending on what you want to craft. The crafting system does not require players to run around to gather materials.I̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d̶,̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶e̶r̶i̶a̶l̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶a̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶d̶u̶c̶t̶. *players no longer need to discover the samples.
(New) materials can be ordered for each guild with cash.there are 4 types of materials a player can order, Overall, Normal, Premium and Special processing materials.
T̶h̶e̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶f̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶k̶e̶n̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶ ̶c̶a̶t̶e̶g̶o̶r̶i̶e̶s̶:̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶f̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶E̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶2̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶f̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶2̶ ̶g̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶f̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶s̶
They can be changed at any time, but the player will sacrifice all progress in the profession they choose to unlearn. To be more specific, Players will lose all the Guild Rank that they have accumulated in their abandoned profession. However, they still retain the recipes and samples that they already collect.
Crafting Guilds[edit | edit source]
- Silver Cauldron -
- Cactus and Prickly Pear Potions – Instantly recovers HP
- Persistence and Awakened Potions – Raises Max. HP or AP
- Earthseers -
- Revival & Resuscitation Charms – Revives yourself or a party member
- Cooldown Reset Charm – Resets all cooldowns
- 100,000 xp charms
- 1,000,000 xp charms.
- Acquired Taste -
- Dragon Soups – Increases combat EXP by 100% and 200%
- Mild & Spicy Dumplings & Dumpling Soup – Recovers 100% HP and gives various combat buffs
- Soul Wardens -
- Shield Bases – Exchangeable for Soul Shield Primers
- Shield Engravings – Used to enhance attributes for a specific set of Soul Shields
- Serpent Calling Bell
- Purification Jar
- Forgekeepers -
- Empyrean Spirit Stone – Used to upgrade legendary weapons
- Transformation Stone
- Master Field Repair Tool
- Void Fragment
- Ascendance Stone
- Galaxy Fragment
- Radiant Ring -
- Brilliant Key – Key used to obtain class-specific weapon
- Ivory Beluga Orb
- Smelting Orb
- Aransu Orb (Notice: there are more good stuff in the guilds, they will be updated soon)
Processing[edit | edit source]
After selecting a guild, now you have to order materials to start any order in the guild. if a player is new to guilds, he must build a lot of Guild keys in order to get Reputaion to unlock other orders. For materials there are 4 types of Processing materials a player can order, Overall, Normal, Premium and Special processing materials.
- Ordering the Overall materials will contain normal, premuim and special Processing material.
- Ordering the Normal Processing materials will contain normal and premuim Processing materals.
- Ordering the premuim Processing materials will contain premium and speical Processing materials.
- Ordering the special Prossesing materials will contain only special Processing materials
the player can choose the time it takes to get that material, the longer it takes, the more chances to get more materials. the time a player can choose can be (6 hours , 12 hours, 24 hours, 2 days, 4 days).
Removed Content[edit | edit source]
-The following guilds are being removed with the update gunslinger:
- Merry Potters
- Herbside Service
- Green Thumbs
- Tree Fellers
- Trapper's Alliance
- Fish Network
- Prospector's Union
-all Secret Techniques will no longer drop and their quests will be removed, and Soul Warden’s Emblems will no longer drop from Midnight Skypetal Plains.
-Quartz and Spring Water are removed from the game
Tips[edit | edit source]
- S̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶e̶r̶i̶a̶l̶s̶/̶i̶t̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶v̶a̶i̶l̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶u̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶r̶a̶n̶k̶.̶ ̶S̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶u̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶g̶a̶i̶n̶e̶d̶.̶ * needs confirmation
- Start with ordering tons of Normal meterials, as all the other materials would be useless till you level up in the guild.
- do week dailies so you can get more materials by the boxes.
- Most profitable one is Forgekeepers as their Transformation stones is a money maker.
- the Radiantring would make your life easier with the brilliant keys.
- get your second or third character on Earthseers, so that they keep up with your main account in level.
- M̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶n̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶f̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶R̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶3̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶f̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶f̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶.̶
- You need at least three characters to learn all gathering and crafting professions.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Locations of Crafting and Gathering Guilds in Jadestone Village
|Gathering||Fish Network • Green Thumbs • Herbside Service • Prospector's Union • Stonecutters • Trapper's Alliance • Tree Fellers|
|Crafting||Acquired Taste • Earthseers • Forgekeepers • Merry Potters • Radiant Ring • Silver Cauldron • Soul Wardens|