Blade & Soul is now live! You can download it for free here and start playing!
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Please add an image!|
|Act||Act , Chapter|
|Preceded by||Gold and Shackles|
|Given by||Ban Yongbu|
|Starts in||Gloomdross Lookout|
|Also occurs in|
|Ends in||Tanjay Kilns|
|Turn in to||Chadai|
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Ban Yongbu
- Defeat the Dusk Adders near the Gloomdross Lookout (0/12)
- Talk to Ban Yongbu
- Talk to Chadai at the Tanjay Kilns
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
1. Talk to Ban Yongbu
- "Please help!"
- "Look at the Dusk Adders. They still roam this forest, slithering like the slimy snakes they are. (What if they try to kidnap me?)
- They think that they're tough just because they have weapons and bombs. Sure, all we have are mining tools, but we're a force to be reckoned with. Now that we have you, we're unstoppable!
- I think that they have forgotten that violent lesson you gave them earlier. How about you take out those disgusting gold-sniffers once and for all?"
- "Kill those filthy snakes!"
- Dusk Adder Duelist: "It's the enemy!"
- Dusk Adder Cutpurse: "Intruder! Ha! Let's see what you got!"
3. Talk to Ban Yongbu
- "Nice job!"
- "Awesome! I guess that was more than enough for them to get the message.
- If you're heading north, take the path up and you will find the Tanjay Kilns, the headquarters of the Char Coalition.
- This letter explains what happened here and how you supported us. Please pass it to our Guildmaster if you drop by there.
- My guild owes you a big favor. I thank you on behalf of the Char Coalition.
- "Finally, we can get back to gathering ebonywood!"
- "What brings you here?"
- "Wait, Ban Yongbu sent me a letter about you. You're the warrior that saved our miners, right?"
- Hand over Ban Yongbu's letter.
- "I'm a man of few words, but I want to thank you from my heart. The Char Coalition will forever be in your debt."
- Thank you.
- "Mmm. The Dusk Adders crossed the line. How dare they kidnap our workers!? (I won't tolerate this any longer.)"