Blade & Soul is now live! You can download it for free here and start playing!
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Please add an image!|
|Act||Act , Chapter|
|Preceded by||Gold and Shackles|
|Given by||Ban Yongbu|
|Starts in||Gloomdross Lookout|
|Also occurs in|
|Ends in||Tanjay Kilns|
|Turn in to||Chadai|
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Ban Yongbu
- Defeat the Dusk Adders near the Gloomdross Lookout (0/12)
- Talk to Ban Yongbu
- Talk to Chadai at the Tanjay Kilns
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
1. Talk to Ban Yongbu
- "Please help!"
- "Look at the Dusk Adders. They still roam this forest, slithering like the slimy snakes they are. (What if they try to kidnap me?)
- They think that they're tough just because they have weapons and bombs. Sure, all we have are mining tools, but we're a force to be reckoned with. Now that we have you, we're unstoppable!
- I think that they have forgotten that violent lesson you gave them earlier. How about you take out those disgusting gold-sniffers once and for all?"
- "Kill those filthy snakes!"
- Dusk Adder Duelist: "It's the enemy!"
- Dusk Adder Cutpurse: "Intruder! Ha! Let's see what you got!"
3. Talk to Ban Yongbu
- "Nice job!"
- "Awesome! I guess that was more than enough for them to get the message.
- If you're heading north, take the path up and you will find the Tanjay Kilns, the headquarters of the Char Coalition.
- This letter explains what happened here and how you supported us. Please pass it to our Guildmaster if you drop by there.
- My guild owes you a big favor. I thank you on behalf of the Char Coalition.
- "Finally, we can get back to gathering ebonywood!"
- "What brings you here?"
- "Wait, Ban Yongbu sent me a letter about you. You're the warrior that saved our miners, right?"
- Hand over Ban Yongbu's letter.
- "I'm a man of few words, but I want to thank you from my heart. The Char Coalition will forever be in your debt."
- Thank you.
- "Mmm. The Dusk Adders crossed the line. How dare they kidnap our workers!? (I won't tolerate this any longer.)"