Blade & Soul is now live! You can download it for free here and start playing!
|Act||Act , Chapter|
|Starts in||Gloomdross Lookout|
|Also occurs in||Depleted Goldmine|
|Ends in||Gloomdross Lookout|
|Turn in to||Buyong|
2 Viridian Valor Stone
1 Viridian Reward Chest
|Premium Level||Increases experience|
|“||Thank you warrior! I just saw all the Char Coalition captives run from the mine. I hope you told them to be more careful next time. Best Wishes, Buyong.||„|
|~ Letter from Buyong|
First available after completing Act 1, Chapter 11: Gone Fishing.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Buyong OR pick up quest at the noticeboard at Foshi Pyres
- Defeat Gu Du, Ug Li, and Ba Dun at the Depleted Goldmine
- Talk to Buyong OR read letter
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "Warrior! You're just who I wanted to see. Members of the Char Coalition have been kidnapped...again. I told them to maybe get better security and they told me that I don't know what I'm talking about. (The Dusk Adders won't back down!)
- After a little detective work, I've concluded that the minds are being held captive in the Depleted Goldmine. (Security will be tight...)
- I'm starting to think that the Adders have a factory down there...I know the racket is run by three Overseers with the codenames "Gu Du," "Ba Dun," and "Ug Li." (Sounds like an intimidating trio)
- I'm sure the Char Coalition will appreciate your help. After you rescue them, perhaps you should them a lecture on how not to get kidnapped again."
- "Go fight those Overseers! Show those Dusk Adders who's in charge!"
- Gu Du:
- "A new slave!"
- "This mine will be your tomb!"
- "This... is humiliating!"
3. Talk to Buyong OR read letter
- "Great job!"
- "The Char Coalition captives ran by here a moment ago! They were cheering and hugging...it was very sweet. One guy even mentioned you."
- They threatened to return.
- "Really? I'm not completely surprised to hear that, but I'll do my best to keep the Char Coalition safe. (They certainly can't keep themselves safe, at any rate.)"
- Do you need any more help?
- "Talk to me tomorrow. Still, thank you! If the Adders are serious about coming back, I'll need all the help I can get. (Those Adders better back off!)"
- "I'll do my best with the security up here. In the meantime, I'l work on figuring out why the Dusk Adders are so interested in gold dust, ebonywood, and using miners for labor. (Of all the things to steal...)
- Even though I don't know exactly what's going on, the important thing is that we saved those miners! (I'm sure I'll figure this out soon.)"
- "Thanks again!"