Blade & Soul is now live! You can download it for free here and start playing!
Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
|This page is a stub in Blade and Soul Wiki.
You can help by.
The Lyn, with their large ears and dainty tails, are descendants from the Kirin, legendary animals that were both mischievous and unpredictable.
The Lyn have not survived in this dangerous world by mere chance; they have innately acute senses which steer them clear from danger and allow them to see treachery and deception where others cannot. More famously, the Lyn use these highly attuned senses to converse with beings from the Spirit Realm granting them the ability to commune with Familiars and harness the power of the earth.
The Lyn are known for their somewhat unpredictable nature. During a single conversation, it is not unusual for a Lyn to convey a multitude of emotions, including hatred, fear, jealousy, love, and respect.
Available Classes[edit | edit source]
The Lyn can choose from 5 classes :
- Force Master
- Summoner (Exclusive to Lyn)
- Blade Dancer (Exclusive to Lyn)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the earliest Korean trailers for the game, Lyns appeared as seemingly-unaltered Blade Masters, as opposed to the Blade Dancers they would become. They also appeared as Assassins in certain trailers.
- Currently, both Summoners and Blade Dancers are completely unique to the Lyn, and Team Bloodlust has made no indication to date that other races will get access to either.
- The early artworks showed that the Lyn race used to be supposed to be a dark one, wielding dark/shadow power.
- There are also other early concepts of the Lyn race, including ones that show Lyn as a bipedal animal race, and Lyn wielding other weapons that did not make it into the game.
Media[edit | edit source]
Screenshots[edit | edit source]
|Gon • Jin • Lyn • Yun|