Blade & Soul is now live! You can download it for free here and start playing!
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Hitting the Wall
|This page is a stub in Blade and Soul Wiki.
You can help by.
|Please add an image!|
|Act||Act 7, Chapter 6|
|Preceded by||The Last of the Eight|
|Followed by||Treasure of the Kameleon|
|Also occurs in|
|Turn in to||[]|
Ku Yang "Wait.. so let me get this straight. You're saying that Sanzu, the last of the Eight Masters and one of the most powerful warriors in the realm, has some sort of twisted alter ego, and is, apparently, working with the Ebondrake?"
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Go to the Dasari Palace East Gate
- [Option 1] Ask Captain Chang Pyun to let You Through [Option 2] Force Your Way Past the Guards
- Defeat Chang Pyun
- Defeat the East Gate Defenders
- Defeat Defense Captain Kang Chuljin
- Climb the Dasari Palace East Gate Stairs
- Defeat Ku Yang
- Go to Faircloud
- Speak with Ku Yang in front of the Eastwinds Inn