Blade & Soul is now live! You can download it for free here and start playing!
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Gold and Shackles
|Act||Act , Chapter|
|Followed by||Miner Revenge|
|Given by||Ban Yongbu|
|Starts in||Gloomdross Lookout|
|Also occurs in||Depleted Goldmine|
|Ends in||Ban Yongbu|
|Turn in to||Gloomdross Forest|
First available after completing Act 1, Chapter 11: Gone Fishing.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
1. Talk to Ban Yongbu
- "I can't believe this! It hits me right in the heart, just stabbing, stabbing at my soul!"
- What are you talking about?
- "We didn't want any trouble! We just wanted to gather ebonywood. Every day, we would cut ebonywood and deliver it to the Tanjay Kilns. It's a humble, honorable living for humble, honorable workers.
- The Dusk Adders had been stealing ebonywood from the Kilns, so demand was up. We kept our heads down, didn't ask questions, and did our work.
- Last night, the Dusk Adders came back and ransacked one of our camps. They took the wood, they took my friends, and they even took our dinner! (I should have done something!)
- I'm scum. I'm a coward! I ran into the woods until Buyong took me in. She told me to stop crying. I couldn't... not when my friends are trapped working in the Depleted Goldmine!
- Please, warrior! I beg of you! Hurry to the Depleted Goldmine and save my friends!"
- "Teach those Adders a lesson!"
2. Rescue the Miners from the Depleted Goldmine (0/8)
- Captive Laborer:
- "Thank you, stranger."
- "Divine Realm bless you."
3. Talk to Ban Yongbu
- "You are astounding!"
- "Nice job! The Char Coalition will forever be in your debt! I'll petition to make a statue in your honor! It'll be beautiful...and highly flammable!
- My friends made it out. I know I should celebrate, but I can't believe what the Adders put them through. The Dusk Adders forced the Char Coalition to mine for gold dust. How degrading.
- What's the point of gold dust? It's useless!"