Blade & Soul is now live! You can download it for free here and start playing!
The previous version of this page can be found at Gems (Archived).
Gems are reusable items that enhance weapons (and special pet gems for pet auras). There are many shapes and many colors. Each color has unique effects. The more sides a gem has, the stronger that effect.
Shapes (in order weakest to strongest)
- Triangular (3 sides)
- Square (4 sides)
- Pentagonal (5 sides)
- Hexagonal (6 sides)
- Heptagonal (7 sides)
- Octagonal (8 sides)
- Gilded Triangular (Golden 3 sides)
- Gilded Square (Golden 4 sides)
- Gilded Pentagonal Square (Golden 5 sides)
Colors and effects:
- Ruby: Attack Power, Critical Hits, Additional Damage
- *Diamond: Attack Power / Defense
- Sapphire: Attack Power, Instant Recover, Critical Hits
- Emerald: Attack Power, HP, HP over time, Critical Defense
- Citrine: Attack Power, Critical, Life Drain
- Peridot:Attack Power, HP over time, Recovery Bonus
- **Obsidian: PvE: Attack Power, Mystic // PvP: Attack Power, Debuff Damage
- **Garnet: PvE: Attack Power, Critical Damage // PvP: Attack Power, Critical Defense
- Aquamarine: Attack Power, Life Drain, Focus Recovery
- Amethyst: Attack Power, Accuracy, Life Drain
*Diamond gems can be either attack or defense.
**Obsidian and Garnet gems have PvE and PvP version. There is no Hongmoon version of these gems.
Hongmoon gems can be transmuted/combined with 3 gems of the same shape and color and with some Hongmoon gem powder.
Hongmoon gems can be salvaged for gem powder.
|Gilded Pentagonal Square|