Blade & Soul is now live! You can download it for free here and start playing!
Blade and Soul 2.2 Patch Notes: Vengeance Breaks
General[edit | edit source]
- The rest of Act 4 storyline
- The Merchant of Wonders event is live and will run from June 1st through June 21st.
- There is a random chance for the Merchant of Wonders NPC to spawn after completing the following dungeons:
- Shin Bihye, the Merchant of Wonders NPC will have a random list of items for discounted prices. You can choose to purchase one from the list of items, which includes but is not limited to:
- A new continuous Daily Dash is available and will run from June 1st through July 19th.
- Increased the level cap to Hongmoon Level 15.
- Race and Gender Change Vouchers are now available from the Hongmoon Store.
- New achievements and titles are available for those who perform well enough to earn and equip the Driven, Indomitable Will, or Steel Will costumes.
- Reduced the minimum level to use the Currency Exchange to level 16.
Dungeons[edit | edit source]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Pet system introduced
- Siren weapon upgrade path removed
Classes[edit | edit source]
- Dodge Move can now be used as a filter for Skills in the Martial Tome and is used for skills where you resist enemy attacks while moving.
- Removed Enforce as a filter for skills in the Martial Tome.
- Close Shave
- Fixed an issue where a Stealth effect was being displayed when using Close Shave (Tier 2 Stage 2).
- Time Bomb
- Fixed an issue where existing Stun, Daze, and Knock Down effects were being canceled by Time Bomb (Tier 2 Stage 1)
- Lotus of Escape
- Lotus of Escape (Tier 3/4/5 Stage 1) has had its tooltip updated to specify that it also affects dead targets.
- The Knock Down effect that occurs after the Knock Back effect caused by Reversal Stage 2 is no longer applied to targets affected by Knock Down Resistance.
- Fixed an issue where existing Stun, Daze, and Knock Down effects were being canceled by Reversal (Stage 3)
- Awakened Flicker now gains even more increased attack speed when you have learned Flicker Stage 3.
- Cyclone Tier 3 Stage 2 and Tier 3 Stage 3 now applies damage and status effect resistance immediately upon use.
- Dragontongue (Tier 2 Stage 3) can now be used without cooldown on a target affected by Blade Storm but will deal less additional damage.
- Second Wind
- Raid (Tier 2 Stage 1) has had its cooldown reduced to 12, down from 18 seconds. Increased Focus Recovery to 6, up from 2.
- The Knock Down effect from Counterstrike is now properly applied to a target within melee range when countering a ranged attack.
- Lightning Draw
- Lightning Draw (4) is now learned at level 8, up from level 6.
- Boot (Tier 2 Stage 2) now properly applies a bleed.
- Fixed an issue where weapons were glowing red while using Cleave.
- Fixed an issue where Retaliation would cancel Knock Down status when a party member used a Knock Down Resistance skill.
- Fixed an issue where certain messages were not displaying correctly when enemies were killed by the additional damage effect of Emberstomp Tier 3 Stage 3 and Tier 5 Stage 3.
- Frost Fury
- The Chill effect now only applies on the first hit of Frost Fury Stage 2 when it is enhanced by Frozen Soul.
- Second Wind
- Fixed an issue where existing Stun, Daze, and Knock Down effects were being canceled by Second Wind (Stage 3).
- Shadow Grasp
- Shadow Grasp (Stage 3 and Stage 4) now draws in enemies additional times.
- Divine Veil
- Divine Veil can no longer be countered.
- Focused Fighting Spirit
- Fixed an issue where Focused Fighting Spirit would grant the cooldown reset effect to Comet Strike Stage 1 and 3 even while under the effect of Amplification Resistance.
- Flying Slam
- Fixed an issue where Stone Shield would sometimes not be canceled when using Flying Slam on a Destroyer.
- Somersault Kick
- Fixed an issue where Somersault Kick would cancel Knock Down status when a party member used a Knock Down Resistance skill.
- Emit Frost
- Emit Frost now has a cooldown of 90 seconds, up from 60 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where 3 Focus Recovery was not displaying in the tooltip.
- Added a cooldown icon when using Entangle.
- Bombardment (Tier 3 Stage 1) now costs 1 less Focus when cast on an enemy affected by Knock Down, Airborne, Daze, or Stun.
- Sanctum (Stage 3) no longer pierces Defense and Parry.
- Fixed an issue where Wingstorm would sometimes fail to cast.
- Onrush (Tier 2 Stage 2) now has its cooldown reduced by 6 whenever it successfully lands.
- Fall In
- You can now assign Training Points to Fall In.
- Fall In (Tier 1 Stage 1) increases Movement Speed by 30% for 3 seconds.
- Fall In (Tier 2 Stage 1) allows your Thrall to resist damage and status effects.
- Fall In (Tier 2 Stage 2) breaks from Snared status and increases movement speed by 60% for 3 seconds. The cooldown is increased to 9 seconds.
User Interface[edit | edit source]
- A new Play Infographic feature is available in the Profile menu that recommends content based on your current equipment.
- Leaderboards are now available for the Tower of Infinity in the Ranking menu
- Rewards will be granted at the end of each season.
- Recommended Skill Builds have been updated for many classes and they will also change accordingly as your characters level up.
- Dungeons that require items now include this information in the dungeon tooltips.
- You can now enable timestamps in Chat Settings.
- The Hongmoon Store has been revamped to provide more information and be easier to use overall.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Soul Badges are now available from Tower Trader NPC Gang Chiwon in front of the Tower of Infinity and can be equipped to enhance certain skills.
- Increased the amount of available from mining nodes.
- is now available by combining skill pages from 4-member Sundered Nexus and Tower Trader NPC Kangcha at Mushin's Tower.
- Reclaimed Hongmoon Secret Technique Volume 3 is also available from the Zen Bean and Whirlwind Valley NPCs.
- Transmutation costs for and have been adjusted to be less punishing on a failed transmutation.
- You can now transmute , , and .
- For a limited time, all characters that complete the Act 4 Storyline will receive the outfit!
Localization[edit | edit source]
- Fixed and updated a large amount of text, voiceover, and cutscene localization in English, German, and French.