Blade & Soul is now live! You can download it for free here and start playing!
Frozen Vipercap Cavern
|This page is a stub in Blade and Soul Wiki.
You can help by.
|Frozen Vipercap Cavern|
|Nearest Windstride||Jadestone Village|
|Cross Server Matching||Yes|
|Boss||Giant Golden Vipercap|
|Daily Quest||Strike Gold|
|Please add a map!|
A cavern full of fungi; some are valuable, others will slow you down.
Part of the Vipercap Gauntlet Event.
Guide[edit | edit source]
- The dungeon timer starts as soon as someone breaks the Suspicious Jar at the entrance. Please wait for your entire party to load before attacking the jar
- A slower clear time results in decreased rewards from the dynamic quest Which Box Is It?
- Run through the cavern as quickly as you can while avoiding the pulling attack of the Wild Golden Vipercaps. Alternatively, you can kill them by throwing a poison ball (obtained by defeating Ice Cavern Poisoncap)
- At the final boss room, defeat the boss by:
- Have one person grab aggro on the boss (Cat preferable if there is Summoner in party)
- Everyone else kill the Ice Cavern Poisoncaps surrounding the boss and throw the poison ball at the boss
- When boss does his special attack, attack the poisoncaps and make sure you run through the golden spores or you will be frozen in place for a little while