Blade & Soul is now live! You can download it for free here and start playing!
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Description[edit | edit source]
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
Reach level 20.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Footloose is best to use on a Chi-recovering party member when the cat is not the main tank. If it does, the boss may accidentally kill that member.
- It is better to lure the boss away from a Chi-recovering party member, as its AoE can potentially finish them off. In case that the boss cannot be lured away, Petal Storm will protect that member from being killed for 10s.
- Be wise when select between Footloose and Guard Duty, as you cannot cancel the command yourself. If you are still in dangerous zone, it is better to use the latter to protect yourself from harm's way.
- When you're in Chi-recovering state, you can still command your cat to do CC and taunt. If you're in a safe place, just let the cat continue to tank, while you quietly recover your strength.
- You might need to press more than once for the cat to respond to the command.