Blade & Soul is now live! You can download it for free here and start playing!
Dressed to Kill
|Act||Act , Chapter|
|Starts in||Gloomdross Lookout|
|Also occurs in|
|Ends in||Chung Unnam|
|Turn in to||Gloomdross Forest|
1 Bamboo Guard Uniform
|“||Shouldn't have taken this damned uniform off of that old man... Chung Unnam, you miserable piece of scum. If I ever get out of here alive, I'm coming to get you!||„|
|~ Bloodstained Note|
First available after completing Act 1, Chapter 11: Gone Fishing.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
1. Talk to Ryuna
- "Warrior! Please..."
- "I can barely move... I can barely talk. I'm so scared! I was only assigned to gather mushrooms with Buyong, so I'm not trained for this brutal stuff!"
- What happened?
- "I'm not one of the Guard. I'm just a volunteer. I hate blood and violence. I can't even handle raw meat!
- Maybe you'll know what to do. This all started when I found a note in the dirt. I think someone's trying to kill Chung Unnam! Do you know Chung Unnam? I want to warn him, but I'm so scared!"
- I'll find him.
- "Thank you! Please, tell him before it's too late!"
2. Deliver the Bloodstained Note to Chung Unnam
- "The Blackram are closing in."
- "I don't recognize you, warrior. What a fine outfit you're wearing. I haven't seen stitches this exquisite since I worked in Silverfrost. It's good to meet you. My name is Chung Unnam."
- Please read this letter.
- "A letter? Who would write me? I'm but a humble tailor... Let's see.
- Ah! I remember now. A Dusk Adder robbed me a few weeks ago and stole a Guard uniform I was fixing. As she ran away from me, I told her she shouldn't put it on unless she wanted more enemies. She told me to... well, she wasn't very polite."
- What was wrong with the uniform?
- "Nothing's wrong with this uniform! Any Bamboo Guard can tell you that their uniform is a blessing and a curse. It shows that you won't stand for corruption and injustice. As you can imagine, this uniform won't make you popular with the Blackram.
- You seem to have a noble soul. You could be a true bastion against injustice. Would you like a uniform?"
- Yes, please.
- "It's noble of you to volunteer to stand with the Bamboo Guard. However, it's a huge responsibility. Are you certain that you want to present yourself as a public enemy of the Blackram?"
- I am ready.
- "So be it. Here you go: one uniform tailor-made just for you. I recommend you stay with your Guard friends while wearing it.
- I wish you the best. Picking a side and doing the right thing is rarely easy. I hope you are proud to wear the uniform of the Bamboo Guard."
- "Be brave against the Blackram."