Blade & Soul is now live! You can download it for free here and start playing!
|Areas of Operation|
|“|| You’ve made a wise choice in seeking out the Cerulean Order. Ours is a refined militant faction that has focuses on the future and the well-being of the realm. We are a group of noble warriors, different from other inferior groups, and it is our obligation to punish the evil forces and bring peace to the world. The war between the Stratus and Talus has thrown the world into disarray. Governments are corrupt from their core. It’s only natural that we seek to remove those broken facets of the system and replace them with a new order, unified and diligent in its desire to improve the lives of the people.
Unlike the anarchistic Crimson Legion, the Cerulean Order focuses on strength in a shared vision of a better tomorrow. We maintain ourselves with a careful system of checks and balances to ensure we do not fall prey to the same corruption that plagued our predecessors. Those deluded Crimson Legion believe society can survive without structure and control, but they are lying to themselves. It is in our very nature to form bonds with one another and work together. You have heard the rallying call to action, so rise to that noble cause and fight with us! Together we can rid the world of its faults and usher in a new age of prosperity for all.''
|~ Elder Hansu|
The Cerulean Order is one of the Warring Factions that players can chose to join early in the game. Members of the legion believe firmly that people have the right to make their own decisions, regardless of the situation and value order, unity, and dignity. They clash regularly with the Crimson Legion.
Beliefs[edit | edit source]
Core tenets of the order include:
- The problem with government is its inner corruption, not the fact that there is a government
- Power corrupts because men believe that they are incorruptible - one must acknowledge this flaw and have the strength to endure trials to prevent this
- The world requires order and a plan to preserve peace and provide equality. Without order, darkness and chaos will prevail.
- Change can only occur if action is taken and can be forced upon the world if necessary because without guidance, it will not occur by itself
- By working together and being united great things can be done
- Current world problems are not due to the past, but were created by men of the present
Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Prestige Point cap |
|Private First Class||25|
|Sergeant First Class||50|