Be Ido the clown
|This page is a stub in Blade and Soul Wiki.
You can help by.
'Bold text'Key Point: Accumulate debuff of opposite element and bomb the clown; tank the other 3 elite force masters.
assign players to tank mobs/boss; typically 1 person tank 1 elite each or 1 summoner use cat to tank all 3 elites.
- after the main tank engage the boss, 3 elite force masters will be summon at 12, 4, and 7 o’clock. The players build aggro on the assigned target and join the battle at the middle.
- check the color of the circle on the boss; make sure whoever inside the middle boss circle doesn’t get to 10 layers of debuff. Just stay out of the circle for awhile and the debuff will disappear.
- 1 player is assigned to be the human time bomb; he need to stay in the circle with opposite color as the middle boss circle until he get 10 layers of debuff.
- after accumulating 10 layers, 5sec countdown begins as the player with time bomb moves to the boss while other players stay away.
- the explosion from opposite element will shatter the fire/ice formation on the boss. The defence buff on boss will disappear temporarily along with the circle. It’s time to deal damage!
- after the boss wake up from the explosion, he will use Force Grab on someone. Other party members combo-disable the boss.
- the boss will then follow up with a charged sphere; use invulnerable skills (ice prison etc) to negate the damage.
- aggro of elite force master will reset after force grab; need to rebuild the aggro.