Blade & Soul is now live! You can download it for free here and start playing!
An Alliance of Convenience
|This page is a stub in Blade and Soul Wiki.
You can help by.
|Act||Act 4, Chapter 15|
|Followed by||Business Unusual|
|Also occurs in|
|Turn in to||[]|
2 Fortune Potion
1 Silverfrost Valor Soul Shield 8-Pack
Yunma Fei was being taken somewhere, blindfolded. The ambient scent of dirt and grass carried by the chill air of night awoke her memory. She must be at the courtyard of the Leafshade Courtyard. So, it was indeed Chancellor Jo who arranged for this discreet meeting.
"I've been wondering why the Princess of the Dominion wanted to be the leader of such a treacherous group as the Skyhaven Resistances. Surprised that I did nothing while aware of your little secret...?"
The Princess was not at all startled by his direct words. she knew that he was not there to threaten, but negotiate. Moreover, she was well aware that he meant to help her undermine the absolute power Jinsoyun had obtained over the Dominion. Not for the sake of loyality and the well being of the Dominion though.
Chancellor Jo provided the Skyhaven Resistance extravagant funding and Yunma Fei did not deny his influence. She was disgusted by his intention to become her puppeteer when she took the throne, but she had no other choice but to play along. She needed his resources to expose Jinsoyun's schemes and to avenge her father. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, she told herself over and over.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Enter Jo Manor through the drainage system and talk to Yu Chun
- Follow Yu Chun and speak with him
- Use the Sleep Darts on the Soldier and tie him up behind the building
- Interrogate the bound Soldier
- Use the Sleep Dart on the Soldier and lock the Soldier's Quarters
- Defeat the Watchdogs
- Pick up the Gun from the Weapon Chest and shoot the brazier
- Follow Yu Chun and speak to him
- Use the underground passage to enter Jo Manor
- Defeat the Elite Soldiers and Captain Chulmin
- Speak with Jo Sungu
- Speak with Yu Chun