Blade & Soul is now live! You can download it for free here and start playing!
Talk:Blade & Soul Wiki
- 1 Itembox Template
- 2 Links
- 3 Tabs and Contents List
- 4 Links Color Changed to red?
- 5 Request to add something to the main page!
- 6 World Map
- 7 Future content
- 8 Request to add new section to main page
- 9 Force Master link is broken
- 10 File duplicates: to delete or not to delete
- 11 Connection problems since Curse update
Hey, is it possible to make the Category line in Template:Itembox optional? Tbh, I much prefer Template:Itembox to Template:Infobox item, because it maintains the format in the game. The only gripe I have is that for items that don't have a cateogry line at the top, the template adds a prompt for Category on the page. Example: Training Sword
I don't quite like that links actually get a different color when you press them, it kinda ruins the whole design. Is it possible to leave them with the original color after you click them? Oh, of course, this is my opinion, what do you guys think? Sekuiya 21:57, 11 July 2011 (UTC)
I never really thought about it but I agree. Is it possible to change? SilverRyoshi 8:24, 19 July 2011 (UTC)
- Actually, the original color no, but let them start and stay white all the time, the link. I think it will be better. Sekuiya 00:10, 20 July 2011 (UTC)
Tabs and Contents List
The color scheme for both Tabs and Contents List(under the classes section)have been change, and they dont seem to fit with the rest of the layout. Was this intended? soknife 12:10, 16 September 2011 (UTC)
- Probably something that came with the upgrade the wiki recieved. Will have to contact the Admin or Bumble. — Sekuiyatalk 00:17, 20 September 2011 (UTC)
Links Color Changed to red?
hello there, i have being working on this wiki for the last week and i noticed that today all the links have a different color(red). Before it was (chocolate)?, not sure witch but rightnow red doesnt look very nice with the rest of the disgn. I dont know if this is the new standard? but if it is, then i would like to request to go back to (chocolate) color as it look nicer. This is just my opinion.
Request to add something to the main page!
- added. If you claim this wiki, i will approve your claim and then you will the necessary rights — Game widow (talk) 21:50, 19 February 2015 (UTC)
- I did a couple of days ago but it was rejected. But i just notice that im able to change it now and that you already put it in place (Thank you for that),
Right now, there is little confusion about region, zones, world and local maps. We now need to follow the official mapping tree, it means the World consists of Zones, Zones have Regions, and regions have local places. tl;dr version: World > Zone > Region > Local. I will now cleanup any leftover by outdated translations and templates. Anyone editing wiki can still follow old templates, until they will be corrected, in that case you will have to fill Zone and Region values, where applicable. Continents still hadn't been released so they will not be here, they (maybe) will be a future update. Thanks everyone~ --^|_| (talk) 19:32, 16 November 2015 (UTC)
Are there any guidelines on what to include on the wiki concerning content that does not yet exist in the NA version? It seems wrong to me to have content on the wiki not actually present in the game, even though it might be upcoming content, it doesn't represent reality and can be misleading. I feel that it should be left on forums and other media of the sort where speculation is more welcome. --Cappucciruno (talk) 06:58, 17 January 2016 (UTC)
- The rule of thumb, is if something does not exists (yet), it cannot be added, except anything that comes from official sources, as example the Warlock class existence. Right now we are in the middle of transition from a Wiki initially filled by material coming from other versions (of the game) and user made translations of it, to a Wiki with material coming exclusively from our version of the game or official sources. Just look at Region and Zone terms, that are swapped if compared to user made translations, as an example. That means, any "old" material already here needs to be adapted to the official translations and our game version and it is (still) tolerated being kept here, but any new addition of anything from other versions, is no more welcome because a lot of things as naming, translations, no clues on how the new feature will (and if) be integrated in our version of the game, just to name a few.--^|_| (talk) 21:58, 17 January 2016 (UTC)
Request to add new section to main page
I've began work on a Wardrobe page that will list all obtainable cosmetics and how to get them, so I was wondering if it could be added to the main page? I'd imagine it will be a very helpful page for players. Zurlocke (talk) 15:40, 23 January 2016 (UTC)
- I put a link in the Quicklinks section for now. I can edit the image later to add in the wardrobe. (: Urbancowgurl777 (talk) 19:28, 23 January 2016 (UTC)
File duplicates: to delete or not to delete
So there seems to be a lot of duplicates in files, and I'm wondering if it would be best to unify them into a single file referenced everywhere, or to leave it as is. I would normally opt for the former but most of those duplicates are skill icons which are reused for multiple classes without all classes having it necessarily (e.g. with 4 duplicates in 4 other classes). --Cappucciruno (talk) 00:49, 27 January 2016 (UTC)
Connection problems since Curse update
Ever since the update to the domain, last February 8th, the website's felt really sluggish. Am I alone on this? In particular, it seems that every time I go try to see my watchlist, a connection error occurs (possibly due to timeout or something on their end)? Can anyone confirm or deny this? Where can I possibly report this slowness? --Cappucciruno 02:51, 10 February 2016 (UTC)