Blade & Soul is now live! You can download it for free here and start playing!
Blade and Soul has many crafting professions that players can learn once they reach Jadestone Village. There are many crafting professions, depending on what you want to craft, and certain combination of crafting professions work hand in hand. The crafting system doesn't require players to run around to gather materials. Instead, one needs only to discover the materials the first time and players are able to order the item and wait for the product. It can take up to 24 hours to finish depending on the item.
The Professions are broken down into two categories: crafting and gathering.
Each player can choose up to 2 crafting and 2 gathering professions. This can be changed at any time, but the player will sacrifice all progress in the profession they choose to unlearn.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- Silver Cauldron - Produces healing potions and antidotes. Two types of potions: Heal instantly, but longer cooldown or Heal over time shorter cooldown.
- Earthseers - Produces town scrolls, unsealing scrolls (which you need to identify gear), and QingQong Materials.
- Merry Potters - Provide materials such as; pickaxe, jars, and refining materials.
- Acquired Taste - Produces; Foods (heal over time when out of combat), and can also craft QingQong item.
- Soul Wardens - Produces soul shield plate which you can use to fuse with main soul shield to get extra stats. Can also make stone, for break through and evolve.
- Forgekeepers - Craft weapons and repair kits
- Radiant Ring - Produces exclusive accessories and also Gem box/bag that can sell for a lot of money.
Gathering[edit | edit source]
- Herbside Service - Pairs well with Silver Cauldron and Earthseers
- Green Thumbs - Pairs well with Merry Potters and Acquired Taste
- Tree Fellers - Pairs well with Soul Wardens and Merry Potter
- Trapper's Alliance - Pairs well with Acquired Taste and Soul Wardens
- Fish Network - Pairs well with Earthseers and Silver Cauldron
- Stonecutters - Pairs well with Radiant Ring and Forgekeepers
- Prospector's Union - Pairs well with Radiant Ring and Forgekeepers
|Gathering||Fish Network • Green Thumbs • Herbside Service • Prospector's Union • Stonecutters • Trapper's Alliance • Tree Fellers|
|Crafting||Acquired Taste • Earthseers • Forgekeepers • Merry Potters • Radiant Ring • Silver Cauldron • Soul Wardens|